This free private chat with one of our consultants is a great opportunity to ask questions and talk through treatment options.
If you’ve been experiencing varicose veins, having a confidential one-to-one conversation with one of our consultants about your treatment options might help inform your decision.
This is also a good opportunity to get a second opinion, with no pressure to make a decision there and then.
Reasons to book:
- Get the personal advice and reassurance you need about vascular surgery directly from our consultants
- Discuss your treatment options
- Get a first-hand experience of how we can look after you
- Visit our hospital and see the facilities
- Find out more about our payment options
Appointments are limited, so pre-booking is essential.
WHERE: BMI Blackheath Hospital, 40 – 42 Lee Terrace, Blackheath, London, SE3 9UD
WHEN: 01/04/2019 – 30/04/2019, selected times available
WHO: Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Mr Aaron Sweeney and Mr Eddie Chaloner
How to book
Register your interest online and our advisors will get in touch to secure your place. Alternatively, please call us 0800 015 2370.
Terms & Conditions
- One free mini 15 minutes consultation per patient
- Appointments subject to availability
- The offer is applicable to those over the age of 18
- Please note this does not replace a full consultation, and a follow-up appointment may be recommended
- Offer valid between 01/04/2019 – 30/04/2019 only
Topic: Free mini consultation, Varicose veins